Sunday, December 10, 2006

No more nicotine my life

Possibly, me one should begin from the confirmation of its competence. No, 4 not doctors and not psychiatrist, but in the interesting us field of knowledge I can be considered professional. Thirty three years of its life I lived as inveterate smoker. In recent years before to throw to smoke, I smoked in no way not less than sixty cigarette during the day, while during the separately difficult days - to hundred.

What stopped my from nictine? I've used herbal pills.

For its life I undertook the mass of the attempts to throw to smoke. Once 4 even it did not smoke six months, but about it must climb to the wall, still it were held more closely to those, who smokes, attempting to catch the smell of tobacco, still it preferred to travel in the railroad cars for those smoking.

From the point of view of health for the majority of smokers the problem consists of the following: "I will throw with 4 to smoke before this will happen of me?" 4 it already reached that stage, when it became confident, that the smoking kills me. I experienced a constant headache, which is accompanied by infinite cough. I felt continuous pulsation in the vein, which passes vertically in the center of forehead, and it sincerely believed that the vessels can break at any moment in my head, and I will die of the hemorrhage into the brain. This disturbed me, but it did not stop.

I reached that stage, when it ended even attempts to throw. Not because was obtained such already the enjoyment from the smoking. During a certain period of time the majority of smokers suffer from the illusion of the fact that is obtained the pleasure from the random cigarette, but 4 a similar error never it suffered. 4 always suffer could not taste and smell cigarette, but it considered that they help me to be weakened. They gave to me courage and confidences in themselves, and always, when I attempted to throw to smoke, it became unhappy and it could not imagine the life, complete of pleasures, without cigarettes.
Finally, the wife sent me to gipnoterapevtu. It must acknowledge that it always skeptically related to hypnosis, anything about it at that time knowing. I presented to itself person, similar To svengali, with the penetrating eyes and the being swung pendulum. I had all those usual illusions about the smoking, which there is in each smoker, with exception of one: I accurately knew that 4 - not weakwilled person. I completely checked all aspects of its life; however, cigarettes ruled must by me. I considered that hypnosis includes violence above the will, and, although it did not prevent proceeding (as the majority of smokers, me it actually was desirable to throw), it assumed that no one will be succeeded in making a fool me and proving that the need for the smoking i do not have.

Session proved to be the waste of time. Gipnoterapevt attempted to force me to raise hands and to make other diverse things. It turned out that plainly nothing it is obtained: 4 it did not lose consciousness, it were not immersed in the trans- (at least, he did not think that this occurred). And nevertheless 4 not only threw to smoke after that session of hypnosis, but also made the conclusion that this process (including the period of otvykaniya) - it was pleasant.
Now before you will be torn away from the place and will break into a run to gipnoterapevtu, make it possible something to explain. Hypnotherapy - this means of connection. After obtaining incorrect message, you will not throw to smoke. I do not want to criticize the doctor, to whom it were turned for the consultation, since if not it, then I would be already dead up to the present moment. But everything occurred in spite of, but not because of it. 4 also I do not want to seem napadayushchim to hypnotherapy; on the contrary, I use it as a part of the consultations conducted by me. Hypnotherapy - force of suggestion, moreover the powerful force, which can be used both into the good and into the harm. Never be turned to gipnoterapevtu, if it not was rekomendovan to you by someone, whom you respect and you believe to whom.

For all those terrible years, when I was smoker, I considered that my life depends on cigarette.
I was ready more often to die how to manage without them. Today people ask me, there are in me sometimes strange severe pains. I answer: never, never, never! Faster on the contrary, i them greater do not have, and I live wonderful life. If I would die of the smoking, 4, of course, no longer it complained. I was very happy, although the most surprising, which happened of me in the life, release from this nightmare, from the slavish dependence, which forces me to go on the life, systematically destroying its body and paying fabulous sums of money for this rumple body privilege.

Make it possible to me from the very beginning to arrange all points above "i": 4 - not mystical figure. 4 I do not believe in the sorcerers or the fairies. In me completely skeptical mind, but that which happened of me, 4 I cannot interpret otherwise as magic. I began to specially study everything concerning hypnosis and smoking. It seemed nothing of that read cannot explain the happened miracle. Why this time to throw to smoke was so easily, it is easy to the ridiculous, if earlier this was accompanied by the weeks of black depression?

To that in order to be dismantled with all this, i have shrewd for a long time, in essence because I approached to the matter incorrectly. I attempted to explain, why to throw to smoke was so easily, while basic problem consisted in attempt to explain the reason, for which smokers it is heavy to throw to smoke. Smokers tell about the terrible flour of the period of otvykaniya, but, being examined back and attempting to recall its terrible sufferings, I am convinced, which them not was. I not had physical pain. Everything occurred only in the mind.

At present I is constantly occupied, helping people to get rid of this harmful habit. And this completely succeeds for me, I helped to be healed already thousand smokers. I want immediately to emphasize the main thing: the uncorrectable smokers there does not exist. Until now it would meet no one, who also strongly took to to the smoking (or, is faster, it considered what do he has the same strong dependence) as 4. Any person can not only throw to smoke, but also to ascertain that to make this - is easy. In essence us it forces to smoke the fear: fear, that the life without cigarette not will be never so pleasant, and fear to feel itself deprived of something it is necessary to GO. When you throw to smoke, in you only one question will remain: "why I smoked so for long?"

But now make it possible to me to make. "lay cue method" assumes only two reasons for the possible failure:

1. CANNOT CARRY OUT INDICATIONS. My arbitrariness with respect to the specific recommendations irritates some. For example, 4 imperatively I please so that you would not attempt to reduce the quantity of those smoked cigarette or to use the substitutes (candy, chewing gum, etc., especially - everything that it contains nicotine). I is so categorical, because I know well my object. 4 I do not deny, that there are many people, which knew how to throw to smoke by using similar tricks, but they threw in spite of them, and not because of im. there are people, which can be occupied by love, costing on the hummock, but this not the most pleasant method for this entertainment. Everything, that I tell you, has as a one goal: to make a refusal of the smoking lung and, thus, to ensure success.

2. INCAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND. Do not assume all upon the faith. In the questions, connected with the smoking, subject to doubt not only my words, but also your own views, and that, to what society learned you. For example, those from you, who considers smoking simply habit, should be posed to itself the question: "why it is easy to forego other habits, even pleasant, and this habit, whose disgusting taste, which flies to us into the kopeck and finally simply kills us - so it is difficult to get rid?"

No comments: